Unpredictable and ground-shaking forces lurk just below the pedal’s tranquil surface. At its fiery core, the Scorched Earth is a “relic” fuzz combining the best elements of vintage silicon fuzzes with modern tone shaping capabilities. It soaks your guitar in harmonically rich, seemingly endless sustain. Kinda like mainlining hot magma into your bloodstream, but in a good way.
Its secret ingredient: a deceptively simple “tone” knob that morphs the pedal’s character and focus with lethal, insidious results. A few twists of the knob is all it takes to lure you in and then…eruption. You’ll be so smitten by its creamy smoothness, you won’t notice that the world around you has been reduced to a smoldering cinder.
The Scorched Earth offers true bypass switching, completely designed in the USA using the highest quality parts available.
• Three knobs: Tone, Level, and Fuzz
• Engineered and manufactured in the USA
• Manufactured with the highest quality components
• Dimensions are 4.43" L x 2.65" W x 1.95" H
• Current draw is ~7mA
• 9V standard DC operation (power supply not included) – no battery compartment
• True bypass switching