EVH 5150IIIS 6L6 100W Head
This hand-customized EVH 5150III® 100S head is identical to the setup Eddie Van Halen most recently toured with, featuring his exact same custom modifications.
Not just dressed in a seductively dark finish, this 100-watt Stealth head roars with its own unique voice — tweaked with added features specifically to meet Eddie Van Halen’s touring requirements. Channel one soars with pristine and sparkling cleans; channel two features increased gain for greater sustain and is re-voiced for improved low-mid frequency definition; channel three also features increased gain and improved range for the “low” control. Each channel has its own versatile controls (volume, gain, presence, low, mid, high), as well as a rear-panel resonance control knob that dials in fine-tuned low-end response.
The amp also has eight JJ ECC83 preamp tubes, four Shuguang 6L6 power tubes, switchable output impedance (4, 8 and 16 ohms), adjustable bias control, vintage-style “chicken head” control knobs, red jewel, dual speaker jacks, effects loop, direct out and molded plastic handle.
- 100-watt head
- Three Channels
- Channels one and two have independent dual concentric gain/volume controls
- Channel three has independent gain, volume and EQ (low, mid and high) controls
- Global presence and resonance controls for all three channels
- Selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- Adjustable bias control
- 8 JJ ECC83 preamp tubes and 4 Shuguang 6L6 power tubes
- Dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out and MIDI input
- Four-button footswitch with ¼” input jack
- High-quality fitted cover is optional