PreSonus Revelator io24 USB-C Audio Interface
Add to Cart
- Stand-alone functionality lets you take your sound with you
- Onboard loopback mixer with two independent streams to record Skype calls, add sound effects, backing tracks, and more.
- A dedicated stream mix lets you create a complete stereo mix with Revelator io24 inputs, effects, two channels of loopback audio, and reverb and send it to your streaming software.
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 digitally controlled, high-headroom, low noise XMAX-L mic preamps for professional results
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects and Reverb with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 6 user presets ?Balanced Main Left / Right with independent level control and mute
- Access up to 2 presets from Revelator io24 for each input via the front-panel button, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Custom presets for vocals, broadcast, guitar, and more
- ??Share presets with your team
- Headphone Output with independent volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 6-in/8-out audio interface?5-pin MIDI Input and Output
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator™ io24 hardware inputs
- 2 dedicated stereo output streams for monitoring let you route separate mixes to your headphones and your main outputs
- Two stereo I/O virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible
- Universal Control software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
No-fuss loopback audio when you need it.
Revelator io24’s simple loopback mixer makes it easy to add backing tracks to your live stream performance or conference in a Zoom caller to your podcast. With two dedicated stereo channels just for loopback audio on both macOS ®and Windows®, you’ll mix and record the audio from two different applications, along with both channels of your Revelator io24—all at the same time. Stream and record to Studio One® (or your application of choice) simultaneously!
Livestream mixing, simplified
Only Revelator io24 is both an audio interface and a streaming mixer. Out of the box, Revelator io24 is a great sounding audio interface with powerful onboard DSP (digital signal processing). When you’re ready to stream, simply create a mix using one of the dedicated Stream Mix outputs and select it as the source in your favorite streaming software. Your analog inputs, loopback channels, reverb, and effects will be routed directly to your stream, with no complex routing or extra hardware required.
Great sound made easy.
Polish your sound with dedicated onboard processing featuring the same State-Space Modeled sonic enhancements as our award-winning StudioLive® Series III mixers. Professionally crafted presets make your voice or guitar stand out with a single click. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or Venusian armadas to completely transform your sound.
Wireless remote control via UC Surface for iPadOS®, Windows®, and Android™ devices means you get touchscreen control over all of your Revelator io24’s features. Your processing and loopback mixes are at your fingertips. Just connect your favorite tablet to the same network as your computer, and you’re good to go!
Monitoring and MIDI
Revelator io24’s easy-to-use mixer also lets you create a custom zero-latency monitor mix fast. Independent levels for the Headphone and Main outputs (plus a Mute option for the latter) make it easy to switch between mixing on studio speakers and monitoring on headphones. You can even create a separate mix just for your headphones! MIDI In and Out ports let you connect MIDI controllers and external hardware synthesizers and drum machines.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Revelator io24.
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port