Add to Cart
The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that your tone already has. It’s difficult describing a pedal that can be set to have little effect on your tone, so just plug into our Morning Glory overdrive for yourself, and then you’ll understand.
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock‘n’roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original's front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the boost mid-song. It’s like having two Morning Glorys in one pedalboard-friendly package.
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote to switch between the two voices with a tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
V1 = Bigger white enclosure with black knobs; no bright-cut switch; no logo.
V2 = Changed to smaller current enclosure; gold powder coat color.
V3 = Bright-cut toggle added.
V4 = Two times more headroom; Gain Toggle added; Red Remote system added.