Thunderous bass fuzz with crossover control and expanded I/O in the most versitile Bass Big Muff ever!
The EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff is the flagship of EHX bass fuzz and delivers enhancements to the classic Bass Big Muff Pi that are specifically tailored to the needs of the modern bass player.
The sturdy foundation of the Deluxe Bass Big Muff is the thunderous tone insprired by the classic Black Russian Big Muff of the ’90s. Added to that is a Blend knob to mix back in your original tone and add definition to your low end. A Gate quiets unwanted hiss for a smooth performance.
The ultimate tone-scultor of the pedal is the Crossover section. Here the Fuzz and Dry signals are seperated and run though a High Pass Filter and Low Pass Filter respectively. This creates a tone with fiery top and and a huge, thumping bottom.
- Pad on the input that’s switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimized for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4″” effect out, 1/4″” direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9V battery (optional 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter not included)
- Dimensions (in): 5.75 x 4.75 x 2.5
- Current Draw: 15mA