Subtly transform the dynamic qualities of a bass guitar or take them to the extreme!
Bass guitars possess a huge dynamic range and produce powerful low frequencies. Designed for and by bassists, The EHX Bass Preacher compressor/sustainer features fully adjustable controls that can subtly transform the dynamic qualities of a bass guitar or take them to the extreme. From transparently leveling out notes so they sit in a track to creating an intensely squashed sound, the Bass Preacher helps spread the gospel of great bass tone!
- Compact compressor designed especially for bass guitar
- Input sensitivity ranges from -10 dBu to +2 dBu making it a perfect fit for both passive and active basses of varying output levels
- Maximum gain reduction of 21 dB, with enough make-up gain to return your signal to full volume at maximum sustain (compression)
- Attack toggle switch changes the timing of the onset of compression and provides three selectable settings: Fast, Medium and Slow
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9V battery (optional 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter not included)
- Dimensions (in): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
- Current Draw: 33mA