The Alpha·Omega Ultra is the most versatile bass preamplifier in the Darkglass catalog. With its two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), extremely high dynamic range, six-band active graphic EQ, dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation make for an incredibly complete tool for the modern bass player.
- Blend: mixes the clean and processed Signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bite: boosts high midst (2.8Khz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the " output, useful for running into PA's or studio mixing consoles.